Our general-purpose Wheel Offset Harrows, the F41 (9″ blade spacing) and the J41 (10½”spacing), are designed specifically for cutting and sizing residue, eliminating clumps, and breaking up compacted soil.
Versatile and rugged, the F41 and the J41 are incredibly effective at preparing the ideal seedbed
- Disc gangs feature maintenance-free bearings with three-year warranty; bearings eliminate possibility of contamination and need for re-lubrication
- Standard equipment includes: 22″ x ¼” cutout blades; an adjustable tongue with jack; adjustable gang angle on both front and rear gangs; 15″ x 6″ wheels with 6-bolt wheel hubs; 4″ x 8″ hydraulic cylinder (3,000 PSI) with hoses to tractor
- High-carbon replaceable and adjustable blades with ⅜″ x 2″ heat-treated spring steel shanks, mounted to 3″ x 2″ x ⅜″ high-carbon angle iron bars
- Upgrades for rocky and woody conditions include: spring-loaded shock absorber gang with 24″ x ¼” cutout blades and heavy-duty end bells
- Safety features include safety chains, slow-moving placard, and light kits
- Optional equipment includes feathering blades with scraper for the rear gang