Bush Hog’s entire line of multi-spindle rotary cutters is designed for heavy crop clearing, pasture maintenance, and other big jobs that require a durable, reliable machine. With cutting widths from 7 to 14-feet, and a range of hitch types and mounting options, these heavy, rigid deck cutters are built to withstand extreme duty and provide superior performance and productivity with minimal maintenance for many, many years.
- 10-feet, 6-inch cutting width
- Deflector options
- Folding shields over all cross shafts
- Wide-angle constant velocity drive-shaft on pull models
- Structural steel bracing and reinforced welding at all high stress points
- Shields over all cross shafts fold away for quick access to clutch or universal joints
- Special rubber-cushioned axle arms reduce shock during operation & transport
- Wide-angle, constant velocity drive-shaft on pull models relieves the PTO working angle to reduce vibration
- Special rubber-cushioned axle arms reduce shock loads during operation and transport.
- A wide angle, constant velocity driveshaft on pull models relieves the PTO working angle. This reduces vibration and allows smoother cutting in sharp turns.
- All Bush Hog® Multi-Spindle rotary cutters feature structural steel bracing and reinforced welding at all high stress points. Streamlined deck design inhibits trash and water buildup problems.
- Shields over all cross shafts fold conveniently out of the way to allow quick access to clutch or universal joints.