The Bush Hog 12215 Flex-Wing rotary cutter is designed to cut grass, weeds, and brush up to 3 1/2” in diameter. It is recommended for use in pasture maintenance, crop shredding, and roadside maintenance. With maintenance friendly features such as EZ clean decks, EZ lube drivelines and Bush Hog® tough durability, the 12215 is another Flex-Wing example of Bush Hog® Performance You Can Count On.
- Axle spindles are in halves for quick and economical service.
- Center section blades closely align with center section wheel to better cut the bottom of ditches.
- Grease fittings and steel bushings at axle pivot points for extended life.
- Wing free float without movement of wing hydraulic cylinder rod extends cylinder life.
- Optional distribution baffles spread grass and cornstalks to eliminate windrows.
- Improved wing design results in a clean top and no exposed structure underneath.
- Patented oil sight gauge in all three cutting gear boxes for quick and easy monitoring of oil levels.
- Safety Tow Chain Standard