THE EXTREME HEAVY DUTY 4815 is the toughest Bush Hog® built Flex-Wing. Built for the roughest and toughest use, the 4815 is for those users who require the strongest 15 ft. Flex-Wing. The roughest right of way or agricultural cutting is no challenge for this unit that’s built to take the ground pounding heavy use every day! See the back page for specifications and features that set the 4815 above all other 15 ft. Flex-Wings regardless of brand. Bush Hog® – Performance You Can Count On.
- Heavy structure on center section and wings.
- Wing skids are 3/8” thick with an outside angle of 45 degrees to stop “ground dig-in” during turns.
- All axle spindles are half shafts for quick and less costly maintenance.
- Center section blades align closely with outside center tires to closely cut out the bottom of ditches.
- Grease fittings and spring steel bushings are at axle pivot points for longer life.
- Each cutting gearbox has a 3 inch output shaft with more and deeper splines than competitor models for maximum torque load capabilities.
- All drivelines are EZ lube with grease points aligned and the cross bearing fitting is in the end cap.
- Highway Safety Lights Standard