The standard duty 2010 model cuts 9 ft. 9 inches width in heavy grass and weeds. It is available in models of Lift, semi-mount and pull.
No matter what your mowing or cutting needs, one of Bush Hog’s multi-spindle rotary cutters is the perfect choice… the right implement for your tractor and cutting requirements. The wide selection of models, sizes, cutting widths, and hitches offered by these rotary cutters makes it easy to select the perfect tool for your specific job and budget. And our offset versions are ideal for orchard work.
- Bush Hog Performance In An Economical Pasture Mower
- 9-feet 9-Inches Cutting Width
- Rubber cushioned axles gives load protection when working on rough terrain.
- Deep side bands and high blade tip speeds assure better cutting performance.
- Manual or hydraulic lift, single or dual axles on pull models.
- High Blade Tip Speeds
- Available In Lift, Pull & Semi-Mount
- 5 Year Gearbox Limited Warranty
- Rear Sloped Deck
- Quick-Detach Gearbox Shields
- 7 Gauge Box Steel Strongbacks
- Fully-Shielded Drivelines with Tough Slip-Clutches Standard
- Round Blade Pans Standard