Bush Hog Single-Spindle Rotary Cutter 5′ #BH25
Bush Hog’s BH20 Series Rotary Cutters bring our famous reliability to brush cutting and weed and grass mowing for farms, estates, and highway right-ofway mowing. Built with Bush Hog’s tough features, this series delivers superior performance the first day on the job and for years to come.
- Below Deck Structure of strongbacks and gearbox stand allows for a smooth top deck which sheds water and debris.
- Continuously welded Side Bands tied together through the integrated gearbox stand.
- Replaceable Full Length 1/4-Inch Skids run one-half the length of the deck to protect side bands and add strength that resists bending.
- Floating Hitch for unlevel terrain
- 5-Year Gearbox Limited Warranty
- Powder Coat Paint
- Durable Tailwheel Beam
- EZ Clean Sloped 10-Gauge Decks —eliminate trash build up and water traps.
- Bush Hog® Gearboxes has splined output shafts with tapered roller bearings resist thrust and side loads as the pan pushes the cutter up or to the side of large obstacles like rocks or stumps.
- Powder Coat Paint in colors that match today’s tractors is baked on to resist rust and nicks through years of rugged work.
- Tail Wheel Beam has 3/16-inch wall and is clamped between two heavy steel plates for a secure fit to resist side loads during turns. Dual tail wheels available on BH27.
- 5-Year Gearbox Limited Warranty comes with each new BH20 Series Cutter.
- 1/4-inch continuously welded sidebands formed of 1/4-inch thick steel and 12 1/2-inches deep for large volumes of material.
- 130 HP Bush Hog® Gearbox