Bush Hog’s 300 “Original” Series Rotary Cutters helped build the Bush Hog reputation for performance you can count on. Now the new Bush Hog 320 “Original Plus” Series Rotary Cutters offer even more performance the first day on the job and for years to come.
- Sloped Deck. Improved sloped deck design sheds water and debris to increase deck life.
- 326 and 327 gearboxes are the same rugged gearboxes used on the Bush Hog® flex-wing cutters. Rated at 210 HP, they have the highest rating in their class.
- Blade pans are 7-gauge steel formed in dished shape for extra strength.
- An integral part of the cutter’s structure, the gearbox stand runs between the strongbacks.
- Rugged ASAE Cat 5 drivelines are standard on both 320 Series “Original Plus” cutters.
- 5-year limited gearbox warranty.
- Replaceable Skids
- Decks are reinforced with internal 7-gauge steel strongbacks that run the full length of the deck tying together the entire structure with the gearbox stand.
- 326 and 327 decks are 7-gauge thick steel. Strongbacks are 7-gauge steel.
- Sidebands are strong and deep. Formed of 1/4-inch thick steel, they are 12 1/2-inches deep.
- Heavy-duty tail wheel assemblies are standard on both models. 327 comes equipped with a heavy-duty axle and dual wheels for both lift and pull models. Both lift and pull models come with laminated tires that are built for rugged conditions.
- Built of heat treated alloy steel, blades are genuine Bush Hog®