Bush Hog V Hay Rake #XLRR1226
The XLRR-I independent suspension V-Rakes are the perfect raking tool for many hay producers looking for value and dependability with some special features designed in for good measure. The XLRR-I models come in 8, 10 and 12-wheel configurations. The units have a high clearance frame which handles heavy material volumes with ease and each wheel is independently suspended to provide optimum pickup of cut material while traveling over uneven terrain.The unit folds to a narrow transport width and, in addition, the unit can be operated as a single-wheel unit if needed. Optional accessories such as a cab operated hydraulic windrow adjuster kit, a walking tandem wheel kit and a single-center kicker wheel kit can convert the XLRR-I units into a “next level” raking machine.
- The XLRR-I V-Rakes feature independent wheel suspension on each wheel for unmatched performance when operating in rough or rolling terrain
- Each independently suspended wheel operates separately from the adjacent wheel, allowing maximum pickup of cut material even in unlevel ground
- High ground clearance of the main frame allows operators to process large windrows in heavy crop conditions
- The leading wheels on the 10-wheel and 12-wheel versions can be raised and locked out when there is a need to reduce the windrow volume in heavy crop conditions
- XLRR-I models available in 8, 10 and 12-wheel configurations for both small and large scale operators
- The XLRR-I Rake sections fold horizontally over the mainframe for a narrow transport width and good stability