Hydraulic Rotary Brush Cutter – Skid Steer
Hydraulic Rotary Brush Cutters for Skid Steers are land clearing machines, powerful and versatile enough to cut through overgrown brush, trees, and dense terrain.
Note: This machine is not a stump grinder, nor a forestry mulching head; does not produce fine mulch.
- 18-month motor warranty powered by EATON
- Note: DO NOT OPERATE ROTARY BRUSH CUTTER WITHOUT A SHATTERPROOF CAB DOOR ON LOADER
- Safety Chain included with all skid steer models to secure on the host machine to limit the height that the cutter can be raised
- Available with or without Bolt-on Mulching Teeth
- Models without Bolt-on Mulching Teeth: blades are bi-directional
- True Cutting Width: 60 in. and 72 in.
- Cutting Capacity: 8 in. diameter
- Replaceable AR400 skid shoes
- One-piece top deck design for strength and structural durability
- 5/8″ thick serrated blade carrier
- Fully welded bolt protector on blade carrier
- Heavy duty brush guard
- Available jumper hose lengths: 8 ft, and 10 ft.