Construction Attachments 73″ Xtreme Duty Skeleton Grapple Bucket
This Heavy Duty Skeleton Bucket with Grapple attachment for skid steers and tractor loaders is designed for aggressive landscaping, construction or mining applications. This bucket attachment can sift rocks, can be used in mining, rock sorting, rock scooping and for various other materials in the construction process. The added grapple attachment extends the usefulness of the skeleton bucket, allowing the operator to grab rocks, brush, concrete, construction debris, etc.
* Combined low profile and extended-bottom design maintain the operator’s line of sight
* Models include 66”, 73” and 82”
* Maximum grapple opening: 43-3/4″
* 2-7/16″ tine spacing for screening
* Rock dam section for prolonged screening without losing material
* Includes hydraulic hoses and fittings