ECHO PE-2620 Edger
ECHO Perfect Edge™ edgers create that perfect manicured look for commercial properties and residential home sites. Nothing finishes a yard like a crisp edge between a sidewalk and the turf.
An ECHO edger delivers superior power and durability in lightweight and easy-to-maneuver units.
Most ECHO edgers feature a Pro-Torque™ gear case that provides 20% more torque than traditional equipment and a clog-resistant shield to keep material from piling up and slowing down the blade.
If you’re looking for the best of the best, look no further than the ProXtreme Series. The PE-2620 features a lightweight power head for easy maneuvering and clog-resistant shield. There is a wide range of complementary Accessories and Parts available for your edger.
- 25.4 cc professional-grade two-stroke engine manufactured from military-grade magnesium
- Two-stage air filtration system dramatically increases cleaning capability and allows for longer maintenance intervals
- Tool-less access for convenient in-field servicing
- Easy start-ability especially for re-starts in hot, dusty climates
- Large 21 fluid ounce fuel tank for extended run time between fill-ups
- Contoured, aluminum debris shield with a cut-away, open face to reduce clogging
- Easy height-adjustment wheel with captive hardware
- 2:1 gear reduction to power through tough overgrown grass
For more product information on the ECHO PE-2620 Edger click the following link: PE-2620 Product Information
For operator’s manuals for the ECHO PE-2620 Edger click the following link: ECHO PE-2620 Operator’s Manual