Flex Chain Harrow 4X4 W/Drawbar
Chain harrows were originally designed to work behind horses and it is best done at walking pace (between 3 and 4 mph) which was the average working speed of a horse.
REASONS FOR HARROWING:
- Pasture renovation; breaking up and leveling heavy soil.
- Removal of dead grass from the base of healthy grass.
- Helping to remove lightly rooted weeds.
- Root aeration; for better water infiltration and growth.
- Works in fertilizer to both spread and maximize effectiveness.
- Surface leveling in equestrian centers, race tracks, and running tracks.
- Stimulates growth by aerating and tearing out thatch.
- Environmentally friendly grass care.
- Seed bed preparation.
- Excellent for ripping out moss, spreading manure, and leveling mole hills.