Flex Chain Harrow 4X4 W/Drawbar
SUITABLE FOR PASTURES, ATHLETIC FIELDS, RACE TRACKS AND GOLF COURSES
Chain harrows were originally designed to work behind horses and it is best done at walking pace (between 3 and 4 mph) which was the average working speed of a horse.
REASONS FOR HARROWING:
- Pasture renovation; breaking up and leveling heavy soil.
- Removal of dead grass from the base of healthy grass.
- Helping to remove lightly rooted weeds.
- Root aeration; for better water infiltration and growth.
- Works in fertilizer to both spread and maximize effectiveness.
- Surface leveling in equestrian centers, race tracks, and running tracks.
- Stimulates growth by aerating and tearing out thatch.
- Environmentally friendly grass care.
- Seed bed preparation.
- Excellent for ripping out moss, spreading manure, and leveling mole hills.
TINE SIZE: ½” x 3 ½”
4′ – 150 lbs.
Safford Equipment is a dealer of Darrell Harp Enterprise, Inc.
Darrell Harp Enterprises, Inc. is a US Importer, Manufacturer and Distributor of Agricultural Farm Equipment. A distributor since 1969, and continues to operate on the premise to buy and sell the best machinery available at the lowest possible price.