Features for the Gravely Pro-Turn 460
Do you want a zero turn that can provide a perfect cut every time while allowing you to ride in comfort? The Gravely Pro Turn 460 Zero Turn has 19 cutting steps and an easy cutting height dial to always get the perfect cut.Zoom through lawns at an impressive 13 mph and get plenty of power from the Kawasaki FX 921V engine. An air-ride suspension seat and foot platform both use isolators to absorb vibrations for increased operator comfort. Plus, a 60 inch X-Factor Cutting deck allows you to cut larger spaces and is built for durability.
- Kawasaki FX921V:Reach a powerful 31 HP and 999cc with this Kawasaki engine to get your job done quickly.
- Hydro-Gear ZT-5400:Smooth operation and speed changes are available.
- Cutting Speed:Zoom through lawns at an impressive 13 mph.
- Large Fuel Tank:Fill up to 13 gallons for less down time and more mowing.
- Air-Ride Suspension Seat:Operators receive a superior ride with isolators between the seat and the frame to absorb shock and vibrations.
- 60″ Cutting Deck:Efficient cut quality is provided by the 19 cutting steps that can be set in 1/4 inch increments ranging from 1-5.5 inches for the perfect cut every time. Heavy-duty 7-gauge X-Factor Deck is provided for durability.
- Cutting Height Dial:Always set the correct cutting height with an easy-to-use cutting height dial.
- ROPS:Roll over protection system protects the operator against accidents.
- Easy Lift Deck:Reduces force needed to lift the deck.
- Foot Platform:Added comfort is provided with a rubber isolated foot platform to eliminate vibrations through the floor.
- Warranty:3 year limited warranty.