Plain and simple, you’ll build the perfect seedbed with the Perfecta® field cultivator. Save fuel and time by tilling, leveling and finishing in a single pass. Available in three models with a variety of sizes and configurations available to meet row-crop, orchard ,vineyard, arena grooming and a multitude of other tillage applications.
- Heavy-duty, four-bar frame with three rows of s-tines for full-width soil tillage and durability
- 20″ underframe clearance enhances residue flow
- S-tines are spaced 18″ side-to-side and 20″ front-to-rear for superior residue flow.
- Models available include Model 10 with standard s-tine and 2-3/4″ goosefoot shovel, Model 12 with heavy-duty s-tine and 4″ sweeps, and Model 14 with heavy-duty edge-bent s-tines and 7″ sweeps
- Choose either straight spike-tooth or diagonal curved one-bar leveler for smoothing the tilled soil and breaking any clods
- Tool-free adjustable leveling bar for easily changing downpressure to match field conditions
- Field-proven aggressive 12″ diameter Rolling Harrow® baskets with serrated, spiraled edge design leave a ready-to-plant seedbed
- Bearings on baskets feature shielded design for optimum life
- Working depth adjustable from 2″ to 6″
- Requires between 4 – 7 horsepower per foot
- Single 15″ diameter gauge wheels on the base and wings on 30′ through 40′ sizes
- Single or dual gauge wheel packages on 10′ through 28′ sizes provide greater in-field stability
- Available in rigid 4′ through 20′ models, and folding 18′ through 40′ models
- Models from 4′ through 10′ feature tapered sides and make ideal vineyard maintenance tools at a fraction the cost of a disk
- Models for established bed preparation are available in a variety of row widths, from 6-row 30″ to 5-row 66″ to work up established beds and provide a plant or seed ready environment