The TR 317C has a large 17″ working width and is ideal for frequent use – ploughing, cultivation and ridging. Counter-rotating tines and high rotational speed make light work of your toughest projects in the yard. Equipped with a reliable, easy to start Husqvarna engine with forward and reverse gears for improved maneuverability around the garden.
Features for the Husqvarna TR 317C
- Husqvarna 208cc OHV Engine:Provides the torque necessary for cultivating compact earth.
- Reverse Gearbox:Improves maneuverability and control.
- Counterweight:Increases the weight of the wheels to improve balance and allow for safer operation.
- Tine Rotation:Counter-clockwise rotation for deeper soil penetration and better garden bed preparation.
- Power Forward and Reverse:Easier operation, maneuverability, and transportation.
- Heavy Agricultural Tires:Provide better grip in muddy and cultivated soil.
- Ideal for Heavy Use:Great for densely packed earth and large open areas.
Click the following link for operator’s manuals: http://www.husqvarna.com/us/support/manuals-downloads/