Rotary Razor Max 7″ Brushcutter Blade #12580
Rotary’s 12580 7″ Razor Max Brushcutter blade designed for fast & easy cutting of small trees, heavy brush, thick weeds & grass. It has a 1” center hole & replaces Razor Max JM775 this blade is suitable for gas powered trimmers, brushcutters with engines 30cc or higher, & circular saws. It’s designed to operate at maximum 10, 000 rpm. Chainsaw tooth riveted onto blade can be sharpened with a 3/16” chainsaw file.
- Replaces OEM: razor max JM777
- 7″ Brushcutter blade with 1″ Center hole
- Designed for fast and easy cutting of small trees, heavy brush, thick weeds, grass
- Designed to operate at maximum 10, 000 RPM
- Chainsaw Tooth riveted onto blade can be sharpened with a 3/16″ Chainsaw file