Superior Power and Manual Starting
The Pro-XL model is our most powerful walk-behind Trimmer Mower, with the muscle to handle your heaviest mowing needs. It features a 8.75 Briggs and Stratton engine with overhead valve that will perform reliably year after year. The frame is mounted with extra high 16″ wheels for super-easy maneuvering. With a 22″ cutting width, 5 adjustable mowing heights (1.5″ to 3.5″), and ergonomic handlebars, mowing tall weeds and grasses is a breeze!
The Pro-XL has an offset frame design that lets you trim right up against foundations, fence lines and other obstacles with precise control. The front is fortified with a cast aluminum nose plate that protects the machine against damage from collisions.
The manual-starting Briggs and Stratton is a premium engine that carries a 2 year warranty in residential use (90 days commercial).
- 5X the power of handheld trimmers
- 8.75 ft/lb Briggs and Stratton Manual-Start engine with overhead valve technology
- Ergonomic handlebars with padded grips
- 22″ Cutting Width
- 5 Cutting Heights: 1.5″ to 3.5″
- Accepts optional DuraBlades and Beaver Blade
- Accepts 175 mil cord–thicker, longer-lasting cord than on any other Trimmer Mower
- Engine: 2 years residential; 90 days commercial
- Machine: 2 years residential; 90 days commercial